With a spacious cockpit, full-width aft swim deck, great performance and fishing features, the TAHOE 500 TF runabout provides you and your crew a range of options for fun on the water.
For one, there’s the chance to share the joy of fishing with your kids from the fore and aft fishing decks (each with a seat base). Or, you can take advantage of the MerCruiser sterndrive and POWERGLIDE hull, and tie onto the ski tow ring for some watersports action. Or, just relax in the seating throughout as you spend quality time with those who matter most.
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Fore & aft non-skid fishing positions & 2 removable fishing seats w/storage bags
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, removable trolling motor w/wireless remote
- Port rod storage tubes
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated & aerated aft livewell
- Stereo w/Bluetooth® & MP3 input & 4 speakers
- Full-width aft seating w/insulated molded-in storage & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Full-width aft removable sunpad w/storage
- Full-width aft swim platform w/ski tow ring & 4-step telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish, GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection, disc brakes & swing-away tongue