The MAKO® 236 CC is a versatile midsized offshore boat with a fine balance of creature comforts and hardcore fishability. Boat seating with removable backrests and drained storage beneath, as well as a center transom jump seat, keeps the family comfortable. Dual aft livewells and two 135-qt. fishboxes in the roomy aft area make fishing easy.
With the legendary MAKO overbuilt Deep V hull, it’s ready for virtually any offshore adventure. And it’s backed by MAKO Assurance—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats.
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- Forward seat cushions, removable backrests & optional bow filler/table
- Port & starboard forward seating w/247-qt. (233.75 L) insulated storage & drains below
- 2 aft 22-gal. (84.23 L) rounded livewells w/angled fills & friction-hinged acrylic lids
- Console w/Garmin® GPSMAP® 8610 chartplotter MFD, Mercury® SmartCraft® digital gauges, standard digital switching through multifunction displays, trim tab switches & custom anodized aluminum steering wheel w/knob & dual-cylinder hydraulic steering
- Port tuna/dive/boarding door w/hinged gate & stainless steel ring
- In-console head w/gelcoated surfaces, 6' (1.83 m) clearance & wiring access
- Integrated forward-console seat w/52-qt. (49.21 L) insulated, drained cooler
- Custom aluminum leaning post w/flip-up bolster, 84-qt. (79.49 L) cooler & rod holders
- Optional leaning post baitwell
- Canvas T-top w/electronics box
- 135-qt. (127.76 L) aft port & starboard in-deck fishboxes w/gravity drains & diaphragm pump
- Flush-folding, cushioned center transom jump seat