The 100%-composite MAKO® Pro Skiff 17 CC is our most popular model because it packs in a massive amount of fishability into a nimble, right-sized package. The patented Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design provides a quick holeshot, smooth, dry ride and nimble handling and maneuverability. It’s ideal for all types of inshore fishing, and it’s nearly 3/4-ton capacity makes it one of the hardest working boats in its class.
The deck and foam-filled hull are mechanically and chemically bonded to become one unitized structure with superior flotation and quiet operation. And it comes standard with a hot-dipped galvanized trailer, a Mercury® outboard and our superior MAKO Assurance 5+Life warranty.
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- MAKO®-exclusive Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/anti-spray bow for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- 100% composite construction for a lifetime of rugged durability
- 1-piece gelcoated fiberglass stringer system filled w/closed-cell foam flotation
- Bow & aft casting decks w/massive lockable storage in bow plus anchor/cast net locker
- Forward-console seat w/molded-in grab handles & hinged padded seat cushion & back
- Center console w/8-gal. (30.28 L) baitwell, 5 vertical rod holders, acrylic windscreen & stainless grab rail
- Rotomolded, removable Orion® 65-qt. (61.51 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Aft 19-gal. (71.92 L) livewell w/adjustable aerator & overflow
- Custom-matched hot-dipped galvanized trailer