Feed your addiction to angling with the most affordable, value-packed bass boat on the water, the NITRO X-5. At a nimble 17-feet, 4-inches (5.28 m) long, it also sports a wide and stable 7-feet, 6-inch (2.29 m) beam for some huge casting space. That also translates into massive amounts of storage areas, as well as all enough fishing features to please even the most demanding bass anglers.
Once you're out in your X-5, you'll quickly discover that the price is the only thing entry level about this boat. Top-quality features throughout include the Lowrance X96 TX fish finder, MotorGuide trolling motor, Mercury outboard and more. With all these features, and at this value, you'll quickly become as addicted to your NITRO X-5 as you are to fishing!
- Aerated 28-gal. (105.99 L) livewell w/timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- 3-across seating w/storage & steps to aft deck
- Carpeted cockpit floor
- Flush-mounted Lowrance X96 TX fish finder
- Step to bow deck w/insulated 48-qt. (45.42 L) cooler
- Port & starboard storage lockers w/space for rods up to 7' (2.13 m) long
- 7' (2.13 m) center rod box w/organizers & lid assists
- Bow bicycle seat & aft folding chair
- MotorGuide 12V, 54-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GalvaShield corrosion protection, swing-away tongue & EZ lube hubs