The TRACKER® GRIZZLY® 1860 aluminum jon boat is large enough and stable enough for fishing, waterfowl hunting, bowfishing or utility work (this boat has the capacity to carry a lot of whatever you need it to). At 18' 1" and 7' wide, you can transport deer feeders, coolers and more—with the stable assurance only a big boat can provide.
As with all GRIZZLY jon boats, the 1860 has a thick .190 aluminum cockpit floor and a big front deck—both with the SURE TREAD™ coating. The 7° deadrise Mod V hull provides a smooth, dry ride, and it's finished with our exclusive Forest Green powdercoat. And like all TRACKER boats, it’s backed by the TRACKER PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Lockable, top-loading bow deck storage compartment
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- VERSATRACK® mounting channel
- Exclusive Forest Green Sure Tread™ powdercoat (optional Grassland or Woodland camo)
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for great handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Stringer system & transom welded into the .100 5052 aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- 2 built-in seat pedestal bases bow & aft (seats optional)