The PRO 170 is right-sized to ensure it's a cinch to tow and stow, but still big enough to provide room for all the fishing features you need. Speaking of features, whether you're a first-time boat owner or veteran, you'll find all the features you need for a successful day on the water.
Like all TRACKER® boats, the PRO 170 comes outfitted with a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor and Lowrance® fishfinder, as well as an aerated fishfinder, VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channels and more!
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- 50 horses max w/a generous 11.4-gal. (43.15 L) fuel tank for significant range
- Sleek, 1-piece rotomolded console w/more leg room, open storage compartment & tinted windscreen
- 2 folding fishing seats w/bow & aft seat bases
- Lockable port cockpit rod box w/room for rods up to 7’ 6” (2.29 m)
- 9-gal. (34.07 L) aerated, rotomolded livewell in front of console
- VERSATRACK® mounting channel (see accessory options under Features/Options tab)
- NEW DIAMOND COAT™ 2.0 finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor & Lowrance® fishfinder
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact protection