The Targa V-18 Walk-Thru is tops in the Deep V aluminum fishing boats class. Fully rigged and totally equipped, the V-18 WT gives you 18 feet of confidence. Its sharp V bow and tall reinforced transom are built to handle big water.
We designed and built it to meet or exceed the needs of serious anglers, tournament pros, fishing guides and their passengers.
Straight from the factory, the V-18 WT contains more standard equipment and more built-in value than any of its competition.
Check out its pro-fishing features and name-brand components. Marvel at its measurements, capacities and capabilities.
Its rugged two-piece hull and integrated longitudinal stringer system give unmatched strength for a long and trouble-free ownership experience.
Compare if you will.
But whether you fish for a living, or just love to fish, you just wont do any better than the Targa V-18 WT.
- 2-piece, all-welded Deep V hull w/20-degree deadrise hull & reverse chines for a great-handling, dry ride
- All-welded 25" (63.50 cm) all-aluminum transom for big-water use (and optional kicker motor installation)
- Wraparound walk-thru windshield w/passenger console/cooler & AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 input (accepts optional Sirius Satellite Radio package)
- Minn Kota 24V, 70-lb. thrust PowerDrive trolling motor
- Lowrance Mark-5x fishfinder w/320 pixels & surface temp
- 2 side rod & gear boxes hold rods up to 7' (2.13 m) plus lots of bow/aft/in-floor storage
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell & HUGE aft 55-gal. (208.20 L) aerated livewell - each w/timer recirculation, pump-out system & removable bait bucket
- Bow panel w/switches & 2 tackle trays
- 4 high-style upholstered seats/7 seat locations (including 2 removable fold-down fishing seats)
- Aft boarding platform w/ladder
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor
- Cranking & trolling batteries by Interstate w/2-bank, 4-amp onboard battery charger
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD protection